- This event has passed.
The Hidden Fees of Credit Card Processing and Solutions to Increase Profitability
15 February @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Given the state of business, we are all looking at ways to better position the profitability of your self storage business. What you need to know about the unregulated and confusing world of credit processing and the strategies and solutions you can use to save significant costs and increase your company’s bottom line profitability. In this session, Mark Sage of Merchant Advocate will highlight:
- Margins have been compressed driving processors to use tactics to bury the “hidden fees”
- New regulations, complicated statements, and options are designed to create confusion for you the merchant
- Processors will raise your rates, hide fees, and make “errors” that cost you money
- The importance of breach protection and PCI compliance
- Understand “swipe” fees vs. your customer “calling in” their credit card payments
- How to read and understand complicated monthly statements
- Solution options
Facility and Vendor Members of NHSSA are listed in our Directory as one of their member benefits.
Find your next storage facility here!
NHSSA membership is a community of owners, managers, and industry experts coming together to help one another grow and maintain their businesses.
NHSSA Members receive exclusive access to a resource page that includes access to a lease agreement, our scholarship application, and more.