Children and grandchildren of NHSSA members are invited to apply for an $1,000 academic scholarship. The deadline to apply is approaching fast! Be sure to download the application from our Member Resources page and submit your application by Saturday, November 19th to be considered.
Applicants must be an employee of or related to a member of the New Hampshire Self Storage Association and are enrolled or enrolling in college.
A $1,000 scholarship will be chosen by the NHSSA Board of Directors and will be awarded annually.
Scholarships are based on the applicant’s responses to the questions on the application.
Completed applications must be received no later than November 19 for the current/upcoming academic year.
- The applicant must be a child or grandchild of a member of NHSSA.
- Membership of NHSSA is dictated by company, not by individual.
- The applicant can be related to any employee of the NHSSA member.
- The applicant must be enrolled or enrolling in college, and able to provide proof of acceptance or attendance for the current or upcoming calendar year. Proof of acceptance or attendance can include:
- A letter from your college student affairs or admissions office stating that you are enrolled as a student for the current or upcoming calendar year, or
- Proof that you have accepted an offer to attend a college for the current or upcoming calendar year along with proof you have accepted the offer.
- Please note that either of the above must be on school letterhead, display a school seal or logo, and contain a signature and phone number of a representative from the admissions office.
- If the applicant is currently in high school, please attach a high school transcript as well.
- The application will include questions and a 200-word essay which will provide a response to a posed question.
- The scholarship must be used for the current/upcoming academic school year.
- The applicant must submit a completed application with all required supporting documents by the noted deadline of November 19.
Please email the completed application to NHSSA@NHSSA.net.